April 15, 2005


I just checked and I only have 56 genealogies and 73 members. That means that 17 of you haven't sent in your work yet. Now I realize that in the last month or so we've had a good 5 or so new members and of course they will be given extentions of a short few months say to around June 15, 2005, but for the other 12 of you that have been in the group a long time now and don't have a good reason for not sending in your work. . .well all I have to say is April 15th is coming up fast and I need a short communication from you with a real good reason why even if we've discussed the matter previously. In the next couple of weeks or so I'll be sending out an email to all 17 members including the new memberships. You'll have to forgive my old brain so just remind me as in

"Jeez, joseph whu-zup with this i just joined two days ago, remember tarugo!!!"

sincerely,

joseph the blade

ps: some of the genealogies also haven't been updated for a long long time. There are no rules on this but it is to everones advantage to periodically update your work so others might review it and possibly find a new primo/prima.

Hello Mickey,

Just in case you have missed this IGI record related to your Ballesteros search:

NAME LAST NAME BATCH
JOSE CALLETANO DE JESUS VALLESTEROS J602664

The other two are hard to miss, but here they are anyway.
CAYETANO BALLESTEROS M603184
CAYETANO BALLESTEROS M602558

Victor

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, MMG8938@a… wrote:
> Joseph:
>
> Does the info that I sent suffice? Do you need more?
> Am I a member?
>
> Mickey

Mickey,

All are batch numbers. The names are exactly as they appear so you shouldn’t have any problems locating them.

Hope this is the one you’re looking for!

Victor.

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, MMG8938@a… wrote:
> Victor:
>
> Is J602664 the microfilm number? Or Batch?
>
> I have been looking for this name fro many years…I trip to Monclova this
> weekend was to find something to help me jump to Jalisco. I do know he was
> born in Guadalajara…and that is all…I have no second surname…so…many
> this is it…
>
> Also M603184…film or batch? I guess I will check for both.
>
> Thank you, and thank you for this group…the only one that has been a help
> to me.
>
> Mickey