Batch Numbers ?


I'm having trouble finding batch numbers before 1860 for Villanueva, Zacatecas.

so far I've found   C601091 from 1860-1865

I've also found C601092 and C601092

but I can't seem to find anything before 1860.

Does anyone know if calling the LDS library can tell you if batches of info have actually been entered for certain time periods for certain locations? If this is possible would anyone know what number or who to call in Salt Lake?

thanks,

Joseph

ps: thanks for the replies to my Segundo question. . . I figured it wasn't going to be that easy.
--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "Jon Walker" <jonwalker@p...> wrote:
> Hi,
> One of the ways, to find the batch numbers, for a locality is by
going to a FHC, and looking at the Parish and Vital Records List, it
is on microfiche.  And is only current as of 1998.
> 
> I am including  the scanned image, of the list for Villanueva,
Zacatecas.
> 
> Good luck, and any questions let me know.
> 
> Jon Walker
> jonwalker@p...

Jon,

Kitty Cortez was asking about finding Batch numbers and I thought of
your above response. Can you give us a few more words on this? also
would you care to comment on the LDS meaning in this response. I
didn’t exactly understand how this reply would help in getting batch
numbers:

"You can see the ordinance dates on the Internet International
Genealogical Index IF you register AS A MEMBER of The Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter-day Saints."

Would you happen to know if there is a relation between batch numbers
and ordinance dates?

thanks,

joseph