Database Who's Who/Jan. 31, 2006

I just checked the database looking for those researching certain areas and couldn't find the info I needed. Can you all make it a point to go to the database and make your entry into the 'who's who' area? we have 112 members but should be under 100 members after the 31st when the following addresses get unsubscribed from the group. That means that if we have 64 entries there are 36 valid members of the group that still need to enter their who's who information. Its easy and helpful to new members.

joseph

ps: the following are on track to be unsubscribed if I don’t get a
simple email letting me know you are interested in maintaining your
membership and giving me a time frame when you will send in your
representative genealogy file:

amador_flore… zapOgram@…

artalbec artalbec@…

cristal828 cristal828@…

ftworthtexgo… TexGonzales@…

hugz803 hugz803@…

jmdldsmty jmdldsmty@…

josealfredod… jjetmech01@…

laredotxkid Chuymben1233@…

marledez marledez@…

melaniapezzolla melaniapezzolla@…

permotio orlawyer@…

rromogen rromogen@…

spainireland spainirelandengland@…

swtchic517 annie517@…

tia_chutis ice__princess@…