Duke Maps

Today I went to Duke University to make a copy of a map that includes
Lagos de Moreno on it. Unfortuneately the library was closed because of
Spring Break. So I’ll have to delay in getting this Map Scan to the
Group. . .but since I will be going again in the next couple or three
weeks are there any others in the group that would like their area
scanned for the group? I already have three maps in the "files" section,
but if you don’t see your area just let me know and I’ll try to cover
that area next time I go.

Joseph

I would like to see a map of Cuquío, Jalisco if possible.  Thanks.

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:
>
> Today I went to Duke University to make a copy of a map that
includes
> Lagos de Moreno on it. Unfortuneately the library was closed
because of
> Spring Break. So I’ll have to delay in getting this Map Scan to the
> Group. . .but since I will be going again in the next couple or
three
> weeks are there any others in the group that would like their area
> scanned for the group? I already have three maps in the "files"
section,
> but if you don’t see your area just let me know and I’ll try to
cover
> that area next time I go.
>
> Joseph