Francisca Puentes y Domingo

okay this is getting interesting. On those marriage records is there a
listing for who the parents were of Francisca Puentes and Domingo Puentes?

Also there are a couple of Diaz in there as well who might their parents
be???

thanks,

Joseph

Hi Joseph,

yes, it is interesting. When I was looking through your reports I
noticed we share a lot of the same surnames. The one that really
caught my attention is Juan Jose Diaz. I have 2 lines that descend
from a Juan Jose Diaz. I haven’t uploaded that report, but will do
so shortly. The report I uploaded is as far back as I’ve gotten, but
it’s a work in progress, so stay tuned. Domingo Puentes is the
father of Francisca Puentes. Right now I don’t know who Domingo’s
parents were, but I’ll update that report as I learn more.

The Sanchez report started with my paternal grandfather. I will
upload one for my maternal grandfather next–Rufino Diaz. That’s
where you’ll see the 2 Juan Jose Diaz’–one who was married to
Gertrudis Alvares and the other to a Rita Barajas (or Martin del
Campo). They very well may be the same person, but I have no
documentation to base that on. I’m thinking that your Juan Jose and
mine might descend from a common ancestor, but we’ll learn that in
time.

Regards,

Maria

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:
>
> okay this is getting interesting. On those marriage records is
there a
> listing for who the parents were of Francisca Puentes and Domingo
Puentes?
>
> Also there are a couple of Diaz in there as well who might their
parents
> be???
>
> thanks,
>
> Joseph