|
Sorry. Yahoo informed me that my messages were bouncing to and from
the group, so I had to resend this. Is anyone else having the same
trouble?
Emilie Garcia
Port Orchard, WA ---
----- Original Message -----
From: Emilie Garcia
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 1:46 AM
Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: Fancy Gadgets for
Genealogists Yes, Victor and Arturo,
These things are way beyond my means too (unless I win the Lotto---fat
chance), but some people in this area are able to get the most amazing
things. They not only have all these gadgets, but they are able to
just pick up and go wherever their research in our FHC or Genealogical
Society Libraries lead them. One guy gets a clue about something, and he just
books a flight to wherever all the time. I'm lucky I got to go to Salt
Lake City once and to New Mexico several times, but my husband never wants to go
to Mexico. He is not that interested in where his people lived and died,
etc. He hated it when I went traipsing around the rattler-infested
cemeteries in New Mexico.
Emilie Garcia
Port Orchard, WA ---
|