|
Helyn said: HERMINIA
f Spanish
or maybe its:
HENRIQUA: feminine form of Henrique (rules the home) HERMOSA: beautiful prima this last one fits. . .Helyn Hermosa, thanks for sharing that story. I have a cousin whose mother was supposed to be Adelaida but when it came time to record the name they couldn't figure out how to spell it and she was named Adela. joseph ps: and an old story that I just love to repeat when I have the opportunity is about my two ggg grandfathers Jose Tadeo Diaz who were twin brothers both with the same names (I wonder how come they did that? I would love to know what their nick names were so they could tell which was being called). Also later my great grandfather Julio Puentes who was really christened: Jose Julio de Jesus Puente had two sisters who were named the same (girls named Marcos probably Maria Marcos) without one dieing as a child. I can understand naming another sybling the same name if the first sibling died. Our families had their reasons. Maybe like Irma said they were born at the same time of year for the Marcos name. |