fill out the form (FREE) carefully writting down whatever ID andgo to: http://groups.yahoo.com/
up in the top right click on "Register"
password you choose (This part is critical!!!)
put the paper you wrote down your ID and Password in a safe place (don’t
do like me and have to go hunting for those little scattered pieces of
paper I have with various and sundry passwords and id’s)
For ID I sometimes use my first name and zip code you decide whatever ifAfter you’ve done this you’ll have a Free Yahoo email address and account.
easy for you to remember.
After you do this click "Submit this form" and you should be signed up
for full access.
NOTE: if you don’t want to be getting advertising email from Yahoo
uncheck any boxes at the bottom before submitting the form.
I think this is all if I’ve forgotten let me know and we’ll go over it a
little deeper.
joseph
Mary Gervassi wrote:
Dear Mr Puentes,
yes at 49 I am kind of an old fart, but please do call me Joseph. . .
Also how do I get a password and an ID to enter information on the Rancho web.
Thank you
Mary