I need the help of 10 people


I just spent a lot of time copying and pasting everyone's Yahoo ID into my Yahoo Briefcase. That means that only those people that have their ID's inserted will be able to view this selected section of my Yahoo Briefcase.

I need 10 individuals to go to the "links" area of Ranchos

click on "AAA - Genealogies"

click on  "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia"

click on either "
AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia" or "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia3"

and see if this opens up the Word document Genealogy Report for Antonio Puentes

========================

if it does our space problem is solved probably forever and me having to ask the members for $1 per year to purchase file space will not be necessary. (something I was thinking about).  Let's hope that 10 of you succeed in opening my briefcase.

If it does open well I'm going to start putting new member genealogies in my briefcase and linking to them in the "links" area. I will reserve the other 20% of remaining space in the current files area for updates to the genealogies currently present.

PLEASE at least 10 of you go and do the above and email back if you were successful, not successful or experienced some kind of problem. You will have to know your own Yahoo ID and Password to get in, but you needed to know that to access any part of the files or links areas anyway.

let me know ASAP okay???????????????????????????????????????

joseph

Hi Joseph,

I just tried accessing your Yahoo briefcase and the file opened up
without any problem. Looks like we’re good to go.

Maria

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:
>
> I just spent a lot of time copying and pasting everyone’s Yahoo ID
into
> my Yahoo Briefcase. That means that only those people that have
their
> ID’s inserted will be able to view this selected section of my
Yahoo
> Briefcase.
>
> I need 10 individuals to go to the "links" area of Ranchos
>
> click on "AAA - Genealogies"
>
> click on "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia
>
<http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/makas_nc/lst?.dir=/Genealogies&.s
rc=bc&.view=l&BCID=makas_nc>"
>
> click on either "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia
>
<http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/426941ff_100b3/bc/Genealogies/AntonioPuen
teAnnaPlacencia.rtf?bf17hoCBDI1ruz2G>"
> or "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia3
>
<http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/426941ff_100b3/bc/Genealogies/AntonioPuen
teAnnaPlacencia3.rtf?bf17hoCBdJ1Bi24f>"
>
> and see if this opens up the Word document Genealogy Report for
Antonio
> Puentes
>
> ========================
>
> if it does our space problem is solved probably forever and me
having to
> ask the members for $1 per year to purchase file space will not be
> necessary. (something I was thinking about). Let’s hope that 10 of
you
> succeed in opening my briefcase.
>
> If it does open well I’m going to start putting new member
genealogies
> in my briefcase and linking to them in the "links" area. I will
reserve
> the other 20% of remaining space in the current files area for
updates
> to the genealogies currently present.
>
> PLEASE at least 10 of you go and do the above and email back if you
were
> successful, not successful or experienced some kind of problem. You
will
> have to know your own Yahoo ID and Password to get in, but you
needed to
> know that to access any part of the files or links areas anyway.
>
> let me know ASAP okay???
>
> joseph

Hello Joseph,
Good thinking!  The files open just fine, including that vintage 
photo!
Victor

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:
>
> I just spent a lot of time copying and pasting everyone’s Yahoo ID
into
> my Yahoo Briefcase. That means that only those people that have
their
> ID’s inserted will be able to view this selected section of my
Yahoo
> Briefcase.
>
> I need 10 individuals to go to the "links" area of Ranchos
>
> click on "AAA - Genealogies"
>
> click on "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia
>
<http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/makas_nc/lst?.dir=/Genealogies&.s
rc=bc&.view=l&BCID=makas_nc>"
>
> click on either "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia
>
<http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/426941ff_100b3/bc/Genealogies/AntonioPuen
teAnnaPlacencia.rtf?bf17hoCBDI1ruz2G>"
> or "AntonioPuenteAnnaPlacencia3
>
<http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/426941ff_100b3/bc/Genealogies/AntonioPuen
teAnnaPlacencia3.rtf?bf17hoCBdJ1Bi24f>"
>
> and see if this opens up the Word document Genealogy Report for
Antonio
> Puentes
>
> ========================
>
> if it does our space problem is solved probably forever and me
having to
> ask the members for $1 per year to purchase file space will not be
> necessary. (something I was thinking about). Let’s hope that 10 of
you
> succeed in opening my briefcase.
>
> If it does open well I’m going to start putting new member
genealogies
> in my briefcase and linking to them in the "links" area. I will
reserve
> the other 20% of remaining space in the current files area for
updates
> to the genealogies currently present.
>
> PLEASE at least 10 of you go and do the above and email back if you
were
> successful, not successful or experienced some kind of problem. You
will
> have to know your own Yahoo ID and Password to get in, but you
needed to
> know that to access any part of the files or links areas anyway.
>
> let me know ASAP okay???
>
> joseph