My wife is working from home today and is tying up the internet connection but she gave it to me long enough to reply to your message.You have a gift for understatement. . .you said, "I hope you got
something out of this."well up until this point I was feeling a bit cocky thinking that I
was just starting to get comfortable with my ability to navigate the
www.familysearch.org web page. . .well now I know that I have a long
way to go.Sincerely thank you for your help with this. Your message tought me
several things. Most importantly how that assumption is a terrible
thing in Genealogy. When I saw the records of them having children in
Huejucar I "assumed" that was where they were from and stopped
looking for them in Santa Maria de Los Angeles. I even have one of
those films (1158281) and thought I had gone through it
thoroughly. . .shows I have a ways to go in my research technique.thank you for your effort on my behalf and your contribution to the
group. I hope one day to be able to give back what I’ve learned to
those with less knowledge.Joseph