Maria Francisca Marquez

The couple, Remijio Marquez and Simona Raigosa sound familar.  But I 
can't seem to find them in my notes.  Let me keep looking and I will 
get back to you.  I think I might have them somewhere.  I have many 
Marques/Marquez and Raigosa/Raygosa in my family.

Also, just to clarify…cause I was a little unsure of your post.
Are Jacinto Aguirre and Maria Marquez the parents of Baudelio Aguirre?

Angie

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "peggydelgado" <peggydee@c…> wrote:
> Hey! In doing my research, I also found a "Maria Marquez" in my
> line. My Great Grandfather, Baudelio Aguirre, was born on July 29,
> 1885. I have no dates for her, although I know she was married to
> Jacinto Aguirre, and her parents names were Remijio Marquez and
> Simona Raigosa, who were married in 1850. I know your dates are
way
> older, but any chance of a relation since my Maria Marquez is also
> from Tlaltenango, Zacatecas?
>
> Peggy Delgado
>