My Genealogy

Hi Everyone!
I realize my introduction to the Ranchos Group is well overdue. My 
name is Lourdes Rodriguez Jimenez. I have been researching my 
ancestors off and on for a few years now but have dedicated much time 
to my research over the last year. My family is from a ranch called 
Las Animas (also known as Daniel Camarena) which is located 
approximately 1-2 miles outside of Nochistlan, Zacatecas. 

The surnames I am researching are as follows: Rodriguez, Jimenez,
Romo, Oropesa, Ramires, Ortega, Contreras, Martines, Borrayo,
Lomelin, Cervantes (Quesada), Melendres, Padilla, Donlucas, Nunon
(Nunez), Delgadillo, Quirarte, Prieto and Macias. I have not traced
any of my ancestors outside of Nochistlan, yet! My earliest data
dates back to the mid 1800s - late 1700s.

I was really exciting about finding this group and I truly look
forward to working with all of you, sharing ideas, tips and
information.

Sincerely,
Loulou