New member

I have just joined the Rancho group.  I am currently a resident of 
Washington, DC, originally from San Gabriel, California.  I am in the 
process of compiling a family history.  Central to this task is a 
genealogical database.  I have already compiled a genealogy going 
back as far as the mid 1700s in Totatiche, Jalisco for some of my 
lineages.

Thus far I have used oral histories and Church of Latter Day Saints
resources (based on church records in Totatiche) but I have now begun
collecting written histories of the region and plan to do some field
research in Guadalajara, Totatiche and Colotlan later this year.

I am particularly interested in history of the names RAMOS, ARANZAZU,
REZA, GONZALEZ, GARCIA, QUINTANILLA, PINEDO, LEMUS

The following is the full list of surnames in my GEDCOM database thus
far:

RAMOS, PINEDO, GARCIA, GUTIERREZ, REZA, RIOS, GONZALEZ, ARANZAZU,
LEMUS, GRANO, QUINTANILLA, MADERA, MIRAMONTES, RODRIGUEZ, TORRES,
FLORES, ENRIQUEZ, CAMPOS, LEMUS, ROJAS, SANDOVAL, ROMERO, BOBADILLA,
JARA