I hereby pledge $100 under the condition that I am not part of the committee as I am pretty certain that I will be advocating the manner in which the money is used and therefore consider that I have a conflict of interest. I nominate Victor Villareal, Angie Godina, Mickey Garcia, Rosalinda Ruiz and Angie Godina. Some are related to me so I hereby disclose my nepotistic interests but more importantly all are people who have selflessly given to me so I trust them to do the same for others. I have not asked for their permission, so I apologize if any of them decline the nomination.— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "Peggy Delgado" <peggydee@c…> wrote:
>
> I second that nomination ( I know I don’t speak up much, but hey,
I’ll put
> my two centavos in…)
> Also, I’ll pledge $10 towards the fund.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com]On
Behalf Of
> Alicia Avelar Olmos de Carrillo
> Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:58 PM
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [ranchos] Nomination of Candidates
>
>
> Joseph,
>
> I nominate two people to be part of the support fund committee.
They
> would be Alberto Duarte and Irma Gomez Lucero. How did I arrive
at this
> nomination? They were the last two people who volunteered a
donation. I
> figured this alone makes them viable candidates as they took an
> interest into why and what for. Of course it’s subject to their
> acceptance.
>
> Alicia Carrillo de San Jose, Ca
>
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------> –
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
> a.. Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.
>
> b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------> –
>
Arturo,I appreciate the vote of confidence but I must respectfully decline.
I’m sure other members are better qualified to occupy a place in this
new commitee.Victor
— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "Arturo Ramos" <arturo.ramos2@v…> wrote:
>
> I hereby pledge $100 under the condition that I am not part of the
> committee as I am pretty certain that I will be advocating the manner
> in which the money is used and therefore consider that I have a
> conflict of interest. I nominate Victor Villareal, Angie Godina,
> Mickey Garcia, Rosalinda Ruiz and Angie Godina. Some are related to
> me so I hereby disclose my nepotistic interests but more importantly
> all are people who have selflessly given to me so I trust them to do
> the same for others. I have not asked for their permission, so I
> apologize if any of them decline the nomination.
>