Photos from Joseph - Tek-Puentes and more...



From: makas@...

To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com

Sorry about the previous email. It seems as if I don't have a handle on how to invite people to view my photos on webshots. . .hopefully this will work. I'm just doing this to show that there are free options available for photo uploads. I'd hate for anyone to think they missed out with regards to the "Photo" section of the group being closed.

Joseph
Click on a photo below to view the entire photo album!
Tek-Puentes
Diaz
Puentes


Do you have the FREE Webshots Desktop? Add these photos to your screensaver & wallpaper! If you don't have it yet, you can download the FREE Webshots Desktop here!


That's an interesting website. Another way to keep photos online and 
share them with others is by creating a yahoo or msn group for your 
pictures. For example, this is the website where I place the photos 
that I take when I visit Mexico so that all my relatives in both 
countries can see them

http://groups.msn.com/apodacapictures