[ranchos] 1855 Colotlan Area Padron

I'm estactic too...I'll be checking this out.

This is great - Carol

Joseph Puentes wrote:

 
okay so how come you all have been keeping the 1855 Colotlan area census a secret? I was thrilled when I found the 1817 Census awhile ago but am simply blown away by what i found in the 1855 Census. Seems like "all, todos, or at least muchos" of the familia that I have researched since this past August showed up on this film. If you have family in any of the Ranchos I've listed you might want to order this film. Oh sorry for the bad handwriting but as the list got longer I changed my mind about typing the info. Please do ask me to explain any spelling variations you might perceive as a result of bad handwriting. . .just be glad I was recording the info several centuries ago.

joseph

ps: On this film I found my ggg grandfather Cipriano Puente, my ggg grandparents Antonio Gonzales/Ignacia Gonzales, my gg grandgrandparents Cecilio Puente/Dominga Varela, My gg grandparents: Maximo Gonzales/Serapia Diaz and my g grandfather Julio Puente. . .not to mention many many other relatives I've grown to love en buscando mi sangre.

===================

Title
Documentos eclesiásticos, 1855

Authors
Iglesia Católica. San Luis Obispo (Colotlán, Jalisco) (Main Author)

Notes
Microfilm de manuscritos en Colotlán.
CONTENIDO: Padron, 1855.

Subjects
Mexico, Jalisco, Colotlán - Church records

Format
Manuscript (On Film)

Language
Spanish

Publication
Salt Lake City : Filmado por la Sociedad Genealógica de Utah, 1961

Physical
1 rollo de microfilm ; 35 mm.

Film Notes
Note - Location [Film]
Documentos eclesiásticos -  FHL INTL Film [ 443798 ]

© 2000 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.


To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

 

GIF image

GIF image

So I need to order film # 0443798 for Sauz de Los Marquez if I'm reading this correctly?

Carol

Joseph Puentes wrote:

 
okay so how come you all have been keeping the 1855 Colotlan area census a secret? I was thrilled when I found the 1817 Census awhile ago but am simply blown away by what i found in the 1855 Census. Seems like "all, todos, or at least muchos" of the familia that I have researched since this past August showed up on this film. If you have family in any of the Ranchos I've listed you might want to order this film. Oh sorry for the bad handwriting but as the list got longer I changed my mind about typing the info. Please do ask me to explain any spelling variations you might perceive as a result of bad handwriting. . .just be glad I was recording the info several centuries ago.

joseph

ps: On this film I found my ggg grandfather Cipriano Puente, my ggg grandparents Antonio Gonzales/Ignacia Gonzales, my gg grandgrandparents Cecilio Puente/Dominga Varela, My gg grandparents: Maximo Gonzales/Serapia Diaz and my g grandfather Julio Puente. . .not to mention many many other relatives I've grown to love en buscando mi sangre.

===================

Title
Documentos eclesiásticos, 1855

Authors
Iglesia Católica. San Luis Obispo (Colotlán, Jalisco) (Main Author)

Notes
Microfilm de manuscritos en Colotlán.
CONTENIDO: Padron, 1855.

Subjects
Mexico, Jalisco, Colotlán - Church records

Format
Manuscript (On Film)

Language
Spanish

Publication
Salt Lake City : Filmado por la Sociedad Genealógica de Utah, 1961

Physical
1 rollo de microfilm ; 35 mm.

Film Notes
Note - Location [Film]
Documentos eclesiásticos -  FHL INTL Film [ 443798 ]

© 2000 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.


To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

 

GIF image

GIF image

Now why didin't I think of jotting down all of the ranches covered in my microfilm?  Sheesh, I've been holding it all in my head!  This hasn't been too difficult yet because I have only looked at microfilm from Jalostotitlan & San Juan de los Lagos,  thus far...   Of course, Steven has enlightened me to those other ancestors from San Miguel el Alto, Tepatitlan, and surrounding areas--and that's just in Jalisco.  What a great idea, Joseph.
Thanks, Irma
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Puentes [mailto:makas@...]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:22 PM
To: LosRanchos
Subject: [ranchos] 1855 Colotlan Area Padron


okay so how come you all have been keeping the 1855 Colotlan area census a secret? I was thrilled when I found the 1817 Census awhile ago but am simply blown away by what i found in the 1855 Census. Seems like "all, todos, or at least muchos" of the familia that I have researched since this past August showed up on this film. If you have family in any of the Ranchos I've listed you might want to order this film. Oh sorry for the bad handwriting but as the list got longer I changed my mind about typing the info. Please do ask me to explain any spelling variations you might perceive as a result of bad handwriting. . .just be glad I was recording the info several centuries ago.

joseph

ps: On this film I found my ggg grandfather Cipriano Puente, my ggg grandparents Antonio Gonzales/Ignacia Gonzales, my gg grandgrandparents Cecilio Puente/Dominga Varela, My gg grandparents: Maximo Gonzales/Serapia Diaz and my g grandfather Julio Puente. . .not to mention many many other relatives I've grown to love en buscando mi sangre.

===================

Title
Documentos eclesiásticos, 1855

Authors
Iglesia Católica. San Luis Obispo (Colotlán, Jalisco) (Main Author)

Notes
Microfilm de manuscritos en Colotlán.
CONTENIDO: Padron, 1855.

Subjects
Mexico, Jalisco, Colotlán - Church records

Format
Manuscript (On Film)

Language
Spanish

Publication
Salt Lake City : Filmado por la Sociedad Genealógica de Utah, 1961

Physical
1 rollo de microfilm ; 35 mm.

Film Notes
Note - Location [Film]
Documentos eclesiásticos -  FHL INTL Film [ 443798 ]

© 2000 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.




To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

yes write the info down but also make copies from their film readers on the more important ones or on all relatives if you can afford it. But if you do this make absoluetly sure you write down the film number the volume number the page number and record number if available for each record you copy. In a few months or even years you'll be able to go back to the film so easy with this info recorded.

but writing down the Ranchos is important is good as you will start familiarizing yourself about exactly where your familia came from. Even on each film of a specific area there can be many many many Ranchos that are referred to. One day you'll be able to see the name of the Rancho and realize that the probability of this person being a relative is much more likely because very many of the folks living there were relatives.

I'm glad you are enjoying your hunting. . .it is so thrilling and such a rush when you find a new relative.

joseph

Irma GomezLucero wrote:
Now why didin't I think of jotting down all of the ranches covered in my microfilm?  Sheesh, I've been holding it all in my head!  This hasn't been too difficult yet because I have only looked at microfilm from Jalostotitlan & San Juan de los Lagos,  thus far...   Of course, Steven has enlightened me to those other ancestors from San Miguel el Alto, Tepatitlan, and surrounding areas--and that's just in Jalisco.  What a great idea, Joseph.
Thanks, Irma
-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Puentes [mailto:makas@...]
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 9:22 PM
To: LosRanchos
Subject: [ranchos] 1855 Colotlan Area Padron


okay so how come you all have been keeping the 1855 Colotlan area census a secret? I was thrilled when I found the 1817 Census awhile ago but am simply blown away by what i found in the 1855 Census. Seems like "all, todos, or at least muchos" of the familia that I have researched since this past August showed up on this film. If you have family in any of the Ranchos I've listed you might want to order this film. Oh sorry for the bad handwriting but as the list got longer I changed my mind about typing the info. Please do ask me to explain any spelling variations you might perceive as a result of bad handwriting. . .just be glad I was recording the info several centuries ago.

joseph

ps: On this film I found my ggg grandfather Cipriano Puente, my ggg grandparents Antonio Gonzales/Ignacia Gonzales, my gg grandgrandparents Cecilio Puente/Dominga Varela, My gg grandparents: Maximo Gonzales/Serapia Diaz and my g grandfather Julio Puente. . .not to mention many many other relatives I've grown to love en buscando mi sangre.

===================

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Title<br>
<b>Documentos eclesi&aacute;sticos,    1855</b></font></p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Authors<br>
<b>Iglesia Cat&oacute;lica. San Luis    Obispo (Colotl&aacute;n, Jalisco) (Main Author)</b></font></p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Notes<br>
<b>Microfilm de manuscritos en    Colotl&aacute;n.<br>

CONTENIDO: Padron, 1855.

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Subjects<br>
<b>Mexico, Jalisco, Colotl&aacute;n    - Church records</b></font> </p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Format<br>
<b>Manuscript (On    Film)</b></font> </p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Language<br>
<b>Spanish</b></font> </p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Publication<br>
<b>Salt Lake City :    Filmado por la Sociedad Geneal&oacute;gica de Utah, 1961</b></font>
</p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Physical<br>
<b>1 rollo de microfilm ; 35    mm.</b></font> </p>

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">Film Notes<br>

Note - Location [Film]

Documentos eclesiásticos -  FHL INTL Film [ 443798 ]

<p><font face="Arial,sans-serif" size="2">&copy; 2000 Intellectual Reserve,

Inc. All rights reserved.








To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com







Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.



To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com



Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.