Congrats, I am very happy to see you found the information on the family you were missing! I truly feel your being smiled on from above!!! Hope ============================================================ From: Joseph Puentes <makas@...> Date: 2005/11/03 Thu PM 05:53:03 CST To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com Subject: [ranchos] Atotonilcoelviraz wrote:
>>And, yes, the name is a little misleading because I do not
>>see much discusion about the ranchos we were supposed to be
>>finding out about.
>>
>>Elvira
>>
Today I broke through my last brick wall. . .in fact I didn’t break
through it I pulverized it into non existence. I started off by not
knowing my maternal grandmothers real name to finding it by a collection
or oral history and the brief mention of a surname on my mom’s death
certificate. Then about a couple of months ago I made contact with some
that told me that they were related to this grandmother and that she
came from Huejucar. Well today I confirmed that my grandmother, Antonia
Lopez was born 17 Jan 1892 in Atotonilco, Jalisco a Rancho not far from
Huejucar. Her parents are Francisco Lopez and Rosalia Garcia. Her
Abuelos paternos are Nicolas Lopez and Alvina Perez and Abuelos maternos
are Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. My grandmother Antonia Lopez
had at least two brothers: one named Nicolas and another named Antonio
Lopez who later married Demetria Jacobo and had at least one child named
Crecencio Lopez who married Josefina Cerujo. Nicolas Lopez when on to
marry and have one child named Francisca Lopez who married a Rogaciano
Raigoza.[Digame Arturo. . .somos primos???]
What is interesting is that oral history told me she was from Atotonilco
but I didn’t know there was 3 Atotonilco’s in Jalisco (who knows but
maybe there are more). I had always though that I would have to get
records from two Atotonilco’s in Southern Jalisco and just start having
to hunt around for a misc. Antonia Lopez and hope to be able to detect
if it was my Antonia Lopez. Having found an Atotonilco close to Huejucar
has been great.oh by the way I found the marriage record for Florentino Garcia and
Toribia Renteria. And there parents are: Agapito Nestor Garcia and Maria
Antonia Lopez AND Antonio Renteria and Antonia Montes.cool huh?
joseph
ps: so are we going to talk about Ranchos or what?
>>
>>
>>
>
>============================================================
Congrats, I am very happy to see you found the information on the family you were missing! I truly feel your being smiled on from above!!! Hope ============================================================ From: Joseph Puentes <makas@...> Date: 2005/11/03 Thu PM 05:53:03 CST To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com Subject: [ranchos] Atotonilcoelviraz wrote:
>>And, yes, the name is a little misleading because I do not
>>see much discusion about the ranchos we were supposed to be
>>finding out about.
>>
>>Elvira
>>
Today I broke through my last brick wall. . .in fact I didn’t break
through it I pulverized it into non existence. I started off by not
knowing my maternal grandmothers real name to finding it by a collection
or oral history and the brief mention of a surname on my mom’s death
certificate. Then about a couple of months ago I made contact with some
that told me that they were related to this grandmother and that she
came from Huejucar. Well today I confirmed that my grandmother, Antonia
Lopez was born 17 Jan 1892 in Atotonilco, Jalisco a Rancho not far from
Huejucar. Her parents are Francisco Lopez and Rosalia Garcia. Her
Abuelos paternos are Nicolas Lopez and Alvina Perez and Abuelos maternos
are Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. My grandmother Antonia Lopez
had at least two brothers: one named Nicolas and another named Antonio
Lopez who later married Demetria Jacobo and had at least one child named
Crecencio Lopez who married Josefina Cerujo. Nicolas Lopez when on to
marry and have one child named Francisca Lopez who married a Rogaciano
Raigoza.[Digame Arturo. . .somos primos???]
What is interesting is that oral history told me she was from Atotonilco
but I didn’t know there was 3 Atotonilco’s in Jalisco (who knows but
maybe there are more). I had always though that I would have to get
records from two Atotonilco’s in Southern Jalisco and just start having
to hunt around for a misc. Antonia Lopez and hope to be able to detect
if it was my Antonia Lopez. Having found an Atotonilco close to Huejucar
has been great.oh by the way I found the marriage record for Florentino Garcia and
Toribia Renteria. And there parents are: Agapito Nestor Garcia and Maria
Antonia Lopez AND Antonio Renteria and Antonia Montes.cool huh?
joseph
ps: so are we going to talk about Ranchos or what?
>>
>>
>>
>
>============================================================
Congrats, I am very happy to see you found the information on the family you were missing! I truly feel your being smiled on from above!!! Hope ============================================================ From: Joseph Puentes <makas@...> Date: 2005/11/03 Thu PM 05:53:03 CST To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com Subject: [ranchos] Atotonilcoelviraz wrote:
>>And, yes, the name is a little misleading because I do not
>>see much discusion about the ranchos we were supposed to be
>>finding out about.
>>
>>Elvira
>>
Today I broke through my last brick wall. . .in fact I didn’t break
through it I pulverized it into non existence. I started off by not
knowing my maternal grandmothers real name to finding it by a collection
or oral history and the brief mention of a surname on my mom’s death
certificate. Then about a couple of months ago I made contact with some
that told me that they were related to this grandmother and that she
came from Huejucar. Well today I confirmed that my grandmother, Antonia
Lopez was born 17 Jan 1892 in Atotonilco, Jalisco a Rancho not far from
Huejucar. Her parents are Francisco Lopez and Rosalia Garcia. Her
Abuelos paternos are Nicolas Lopez and Alvina Perez and Abuelos maternos
are Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. My grandmother Antonia Lopez
had at least two brothers: one named Nicolas and another named Antonio
Lopez who later married Demetria Jacobo and had at least one child named
Crecencio Lopez who married Josefina Cerujo. Nicolas Lopez when on to
marry and have one child named Francisca Lopez who married a Rogaciano
Raigoza.[Digame Arturo. . .somos primos???]
What is interesting is that oral history told me she was from Atotonilco
but I didn’t know there was 3 Atotonilco’s in Jalisco (who knows but
maybe there are more). I had always though that I would have to get
records from two Atotonilco’s in Southern Jalisco and just start having
to hunt around for a misc. Antonia Lopez and hope to be able to detect
if it was my Antonia Lopez. Having found an Atotonilco close to Huejucar
has been great.oh by the way I found the marriage record for Florentino Garcia and
Toribia Renteria. And there parents are: Agapito Nestor Garcia and Maria
Antonia Lopez AND Antonio Renteria and Antonia Montes.cool huh?
joseph
ps: so are we going to talk about Ranchos or what?
>>
>>
>>
>
>============================================================
On Nov 3, 2005, at 5:53 PM, Joseph Puentes wrote:
elviraz wrote:
last brick wall. . .in fact I didn't break through it I pulverized it into non existence. I started off by not knowing my maternal grandmothers real name to finding it by a collection or oral history and the brief mention of a surname on my mom's death certificate. Then about a couple of months ago I made contact with some that told me that they were related to this grandmother and that she came from Huejucar. Well today I confirmed that my grandmother, Antonia Lopez was born 17 Jan 1892 in Atotonilco, Jalisco a Rancho not far from Huejucar. Her parents are Francisco Lopez and Rosalia Garcia. Her Abuelos paternos are Nicolas Lopez and Alvina Perez and Abuelos maternos are Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. My grandmother Antonia Lopez had at least two brothers: one named Nicolas and another named Antonio Lopez who later married Demetria Jacobo and had at least one child named Crecencio Lopez who married Josefina Cerujo. Nicolas Lopez when on to marry and have one child named Francisca Lopez who married a Rogaciano Raigoza.And, yes, the name is a little misleading because I do not
see much discusion about the ranchos we were supposed to be
finding out about.
Elvira
[Digame Arturo. . .somos primos???]
What is interesting is that oral history told me she was from Atotonilco but I didn't know there was 3 Atotonilco's in Jalisco (who knows but maybe there are more). I had always though that I would have to get records from two Atotonilco's in Southern Jalisco and just start having to hunt around for a misc. Antonia Lopez and hope to be able to detect if it was my Antonia Lopez. Having found an Atotonilco close to Huejucar has been great.
oh by the way I found the marriage record for Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. And there parents are: Agapito Nestor Garcia and Maria Antonia Lopez AND Antonio Renteria and Antonia Montes.
cool huh?
joseph
ps: so are we going to talk about Ranchos or what?
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
▪ Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.
▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Congratulations on breaking through your brick wall...I'm jealous, wish it was me.— Joseph Puentes <makas@…> wrote:
>
>
> elviraz wrote:
>
> >>And, yes, the name is a little misleading because
> I do not
> >>see much discusion about the ranchos we were
> supposed to be
> >>finding out about.
> >>
> >>Elvira
> >>
> Today I broke through my last brick wall. . .in fact
> I didn’t break
> through it I pulverized it into non existence. I
> started off by not
> knowing my maternal grandmothers real name to
> finding it by a collection
> or oral history and the brief mention of a surname
> on my mom’s death
> certificate. Then about a couple of months ago I
> made contact with some
> that told me that they were related to this
> grandmother and that she
> came from Huejucar. Well today I confirmed that my
> grandmother, Antonia
> Lopez was born 17 Jan 1892 in Atotonilco, Jalisco a
> Rancho not far from
> Huejucar. Her parents are Francisco Lopez and
> Rosalia Garcia. Her
> Abuelos paternos are Nicolas Lopez and Alvina Perez
> and Abuelos maternos
> are Florentino Garcia and Toribia Renteria. My
> grandmother Antonia Lopez
> had at least two brothers: one named Nicolas and
> another named Antonio
> Lopez who later married Demetria Jacobo and had at
> least one child named
> Crecencio Lopez who married Josefina Cerujo.
> Nicolas Lopez when on to
> marry and have one child named Francisca Lopez who
> married a Rogaciano
> Raigoza.
>
> [Digame Arturo. . .somos primos???]
>
> What is interesting is that oral history told me she
> was from Atotonilco
> but I didn’t know there was 3 Atotonilco’s in
> Jalisco (who knows but
> maybe there are more). I had always though that I
> would have to get
> records from two Atotonilco’s in Southern Jalisco
> and just start having
> to hunt around for a misc. Antonia Lopez and hope to
> be able to detect
> if it was my Antonia Lopez. Having found an
> Atotonilco close to Huejucar
> has been great.
>
> oh by the way I found the marriage record for
> Florentino Garcia and
> Toribia Renteria. And there parents are: Agapito
> Nestor Garcia and Maria
> Antonia Lopez AND Antonio Renteria and Antonia
> Montes.
>
> cool huh?
>
> joseph
>
> ps: so are we going to talk about Ranchos or what?
>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>