[ranchos] Batch Numbers ?

Hi,
One of the ways, to find the batch numbers, for a locality is by going to a FHC, and looking at the Parish and Vital Records List, it is on microfiche.  And is only current as of 1998.
 
I am including  the scanned image, of the list for Villanueva, Zacatecas.
 
Good luck, and any questions let me know.
 
Jon Walker

Attachment: Villanueva.BMP
Description: Windows bitmap

In going to my LDS here in Kansas City, they told me all batch numbers are not listed for certain towns and in certain time periods.  Villanueva is one of my towns I'm researching (My brick wall too) and I haven't been able to come up with batch numbers for the time period 1750-1800's.  Also I'm doing research in La Piedad, Michaocan and they didn't have batch numbers for this town either.

Carol

Joseph Puentes wrote:

 
I'm having trouble finding batch numbers before 1860 for Villanueva, Zacatecas.

so far I've found   C601091 from 1860-1865

I've also found C601092 and C601092

but I can't seem to find anything before 1860.

Does anyone know if calling the LDS library can tell you if batches of info have actually been entered for certain time periods for certain locations? If this is possible would anyone know what number or who to call in Salt Lake?

thanks,

Joseph

ps: thanks for the replies to my Segundo question. . . I figured it wasn't going to be that easy.


To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
 
 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

 

GIF image

GIF image