I went to Google and typed "Claudio Jimenez Vizcarra" and got two good websites......try it!Josie in San Antonio, TX
-----Original Message-----
From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:10 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Digest Number 570Message: 5
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:55:57 -0000
From: "Arturo Ramos" <arturo.ramos2@…>
Subject: Wills and Testaments in 16th and 17th Centuries in Nueva GaliciaHere is a likely useful reference that I just found. If anybody knows
anything about it, please let me know. I am going to peruse it over at the
Library of Congress one of these days.Jiménez Vizcarra, Claudio.
Indice del Archivo del Juzgado General de Bienes de Difuntos de la Nueva
Galicia, siglos XVI y XVII / Claudio Jiménez Vizcarra.
México, D.F. : Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, 1978.
61 p. ; 27 cm.
I hope you had better luck that me. I use google but when I type "Duarte genealogia", the information I receive is about 98% from the Portuguese branch and very little from the Spanish Branch, and about 0% from Mexico.But google is a good source.
Alberto Duarte Prieto
Santa Maria, California— "Josie T. Trevino" <Josiett3@…> wrote:
>
> I went to Google and typed "Claudio Jimenez
> Vizcarra" and got two good
> websites…try it!
>
> Josie in San Antonio, TX
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:10 AM
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [ranchos] Digest Number 570
>
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 20:55:57 -0000
> From: "Arturo Ramos" <arturo.ramos2@…>
> Subject: Wills and Testaments in 16th and 17th
> Centuries in Nueva Galicia
>
> Here is a likely useful reference that I just found.
> If anybody knows
> anything about it, please let me know. I am going
> to peruse it over at the
> Library of Congress one of these days.
>
> Jiménez Vizcarra, Claudio.
> Indice del Archivo del Juzgado General de Bienes de
> Difuntos de la Nueva
> Galicia, siglos XVI y XVII / Claudio Jiménez
> Vizcarra.
> México, D.F. : Instituto Nacional de Antropología e
> Historia, 1978.
> 61 p. ; 27 cm.
>
>
>
>
Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Check email on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail