[ranchos] Digest Number 749

What is the address of the southern California meeting?

Sincerely,

Charles Clark

----- Original Message -----
From: <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>

To: <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:52 AM
Subject: [ranchos] Digest Number 749

There are 3 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

 1. Unable to attend Southern California Meeting
      From: Alicia Carrillo &lt;alliecar@...&gt;
 2. Monte grande
      From: &quot;Susana Leniski&quot; &lt;susyfarias@...&gt;
 3. Re: Monte grande
      From: &quot;elviraz&quot; &lt;elviraz@...&gt;


Message: 1
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 19:49:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Alicia Carrillo <alliecar@…>
Subject: Unable to attend Southern California Meeting

Oh boy, now I am really sorry I cannot attend the southern Cal meeting. We
had two deaths in the family in January, one to Baja Calif and the other one
this week to LA and next week a wedding in LA. Please eat some pan dulce on
my behalf. Maybe at the next meeting i can make it. Best of everything to
everyone.

Alicia Avelar Olmos de Carrillo
San Jose, CA

zendean <usa20@…> wrote:

This is to confirm my intent to come to the Feb. 25th Ranchos meeting
@ 11:30. All I need now is where to come on that day.

Jose Luis Macias
"Zendean"

-----Original Message-----
From: lareina2@…

Sent: Feb 1, 2006 10:52 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] UPDATE ON THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RANCHOS MEETING

Hi group! Here is an update on the upcoming Southern California Ranchos
Meeting. A kind member of the Ranchos group, Olivia Jaurequi-Reyes, has
offered the use of her home as a meeting place. The advantage of this is
that we can have a calm, comfortable atmosphere to share our genealogies
and ideas. I’d like to thank Olivia for her generosity. The location was
originally set for the Covina area, but Olivia’s home is in Rowland
Heights, not too far away from the 60 freeway, and just west of the 57
interchange. We are planning a menu of carne asada, rice, beans, sodas,
water, coffee, and pan dulce, and expect the cost to be in the range of
$10 per person. I ask that you please let me know whether you definitely
plan to attend, and inform me no later than FEBRUARY 15, so we can order
the food and purchase any necessary items. PLEASE TELL ME HOW MANY PEOPLE
ARE COMING. This is crucial for planning purposes, and I will also
respond with Olivia’s
address and phone number, which I do not want to post on the public
forum. Email me at lareina2@… . I will then forward any
other pertinent information for those who express an interest. Even if
you did not respond

before this, feel free to add your name to the list! Location: Rowland
Heights, CA Date: February 25, 2006 Time: 11:30 a.m. If you have any
other questions or suggestions, feel free to email me at
lareina2@… . Thanks, Rosalinda

SPONSORED LINKS

Aguascalientes Criminal offenses Zacatecas Zacatecas
mexico Zacatecas hotel Fiesta americana aguascalientes


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


SPONSORED LINKS

Aguascalientes Criminal offenses Zacatecas Zacatecas mexico
Zacatecas hotel Fiesta americana aguascalientes


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.


[This message contained attachments]



Message: 2
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:53:56 -0800
From: "Susana Leniski" <susyfarias@…>
Subject: Monte grande

Hello:

Can anyone tell me where was "Monte Grande" in zacatecas?. I thought it was
Monte Escobedo but I was wrong. I’m not sure if it was part of zacatecas or
aguascalientes

Thanks
Susana

[This message contained attachments]



Message: 3
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 03:44:06 -0700
From: "elviraz" <elviraz@…>
Subject: Re: Monte grande

Look up the article about the Hacienda de Trancoso’s "silos of Santa
Monica".

The Trancoso hacienda, built between 1660 and 1670, was once part of the
Monte Grande hacienda; its first owner was Captain José Monrreal. Back then
he had a large weaving factory called La Zacatecana.

www.mexicodesconocido.com.mx/…/norte/detalle.cfm?idsec=21&idsub=0&idpag=2185

Elvira

----- Original Message -----
From: Susana Leniski

To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 9:53 PM
Subject: [ranchos] Monte grande

Hello:

Can anyone tell me where was "Monte Grande" in zacatecas?. I thought it
was Monte Escobedo but I was wrong. I’m not sure if it was part of zacatecas
or aguascalientes

Thanks
Susana

SPONSORED LINKS Aguascalientes Criminal offenses Zacatecas
Zacatecas mexico Zacatecas hotel Fiesta americana aguascalientes


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

a.. Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.

b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.


[This message contained attachments]




Yahoo! Groups Links