[ranchos] File ready for upload - delaCruz Ramírez deLara Córdova Puentes

yes email it to me and I’ll upload it in the next few days.



Puentes, huh? sounds interesting.



thanks



joseph



ps: if you want it up sooner you can go to ranchos2 and carefully
follow the format making yourself a folder, but it might be easier to
send it to me and I’ll do it. . .you decide.







Stuart Armstrong wrote:

Joseph,


I have a file ready for upload. It is a 65-page word document (729KB) in modified Register format, containing 541 persons surnamed delaCruz, Ramírez, de Lara, Córdova, Puentes, Rodríguez, Herrera, Váladez, Mares, Quíroz, and others, with copious footnotes. Ninety percent are from San José de Gracia and Rincón de Romos, Aguascalientes, México.


What is the procedure? Shall I e-mail it to you?


Best regards,

 Stuart                            mailto:stuarta@...


--

WOW! Stuart what a great work you have created. Many years no doubt
worth of research.



Later we need to update the locations on the descriptive folder to
include the areas in Jalisco (Los Altos) toward the end. I have to look
a little further but who were Gabina Puentes’ parents?



joseph







Stuart Armstrong wrote:

Joseph,


I have a file ready for upload. It is a 65-page word document (729KB) in modified Register format, containing 541 persons surnamed delaCruz, Ramírez, de Lara, Córdova, Puentes, Rodríguez, Herrera, Váladez, Mares, Quíroz, and others, with copious footnotes. Ninety percent are from San José de Gracia and Rincón de Romos, Aguascalientes, México.


What is the procedure? Shall I e-mail it to you?


Best regards,

 Stuart                            mailto:stuarta@...


--

 

sorry I wasn’t looking very close. . .I see the information: Timoteo
Puentes son of Rosalio
Puentes and Manuela Macias



thanks. . .no connecttion there but I’ll look into it.



thanks,



joseph





Stuart Armstrong wrote:

Joseph,


I have a file ready for upload. It is a 65-page word document (729KB) in modified Register format, containing 541 persons surnamed delaCruz, Ramírez, de Lara, Córdova, Puentes, Rodríguez, Herrera, Váladez, Mares, Quíroz, and others, with copious footnotes. Ninety percent are from San José de Gracia and Rincón de Romos, Aguascalientes, México.


What is the procedure? Shall I e-mail it to you?


Best regards,

 Stuart                            mailto:stuarta@...


--