[ranchos] Historical Novels and CDs

"Alborada" is a soap opera @ 9pm on Univision.




Janet Iglesias

From: "Edward Serros" <ed@...>
Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Historical Novels and CDs
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:05:50 -0000

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "elviraz" <elviraz@e...> wrote:

     If you can get it in your area, try to watch a novela called  'Alborada".  It's a historical
novel about Mexico during the early 1800s.  It'll give you a good idea of Mexico during that
time. There are other historical novelas about Mexico you can either get on tape or CD.

Elvira,

I am interested in your historical novel and other historical CDs. What source do you use to
purchase these items? I could not find "Alborada" on Amazon or Libros Latinos.

Thanks,

Ed





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS







Edward Serros wrote:
--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "elviraz" <elviraz@e...> wrote: 
 If you can get it in your area, try to watch a novela called  'Alborada".  It's a historical 

novel about Mexico during the early 1800s. It’ll give you a good idea of Mexico during that
time. There are other historical novelas about Mexico you can either get on tape or CD.

Elvira,

I am interested in your historical novel and other historical CDs. What source do you use to
purchase these items? I could not find “Alborada” on Amazon or Libros Latinos.

Thanks,

Ed

I'd be interested in listening to some of these as well. I just checked Alborada on Blockbuster and couldn't find it, what are the names of other historical CD's  I can try. thanks for the tip. . .i hope I can find it.

or would anyone care to record a couple of the shows and send them to me?

if so let me know,

joseph

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~–>
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hcOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


--