[ranchos] http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

Hello Joseph:

I was wondering if you have a copy of the Momax, Zacatecas or Los Velas Momax, Zacatecas areas of the mexican phone book? If so, is there any ‘Campos’ or ‘Alvarez’ names you could send me? I haven’t made much progress with any new information for my mexican families. Especially Alvarez! I am beginning to think my father’s father was a ‘myth’!! I went to the obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm site, but I don’t understand what it is. Can you educate me?

Regards,
Carol Lester

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Puentes <makas@…>
Sent: Jun 30, 2005 6:44 PM
To: LosRanchos <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ranchos] http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

Yahoo! Groups Links


PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

Carol
Last May I put together a word.doc for you listing the 80 documents of the 147 that we printed on our last trip to SLC.  Since you said couldn't open up the e-mail version of the word.doc, I snail mailed it out to you.    I haven't heard from you so  don't know if you received the copy.   I know we printed many Alvarez  and Campos bapt, marriages etc, because we worked from your e-mail listing  requesting these documents.
If you want copies of those documents we printed and have, please highlight the documents on the word.doc we sent to you and mail it back to us. 
 
 
Other Ranchos members:
I have attached the 5 page  word.doc again in case anyone else is researching those surnames.
 
For those of you that can't open the word.doc, following is a list of the 80 surnames on these documents coming from:  Momax,  Los Velas,  Huejucar, Jalostotitlan, Tlaltenango, Cuculiten, Los Belas, Santa Ana, Potrecillo, Canada de Guzman, Barranca, Puerto de San Jose
 
Alvares 25 docs, Campos 11, Luna 12, Mota 9, Sandoval 9, Cortes 2, Vasques 1, Aro 1, Carlos 1, Robalcava 4, Gallo 1, Serrano 8
 
Kitty Cortez
 
 
 
 


From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carol Lester
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 6:12 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ranchos] http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

Hello Joseph:

I was wondering if you have a copy of the Momax, Zacatecas or Los Velas Momax, Zacatecas areas of the mexican phone book?  If so, is there any 'Campos' or 'Alvarez' names you could send me?  I haven't made much progress with any new information for my mexican families.  Especially Alvarez!  I am beginning to think my father's father was a 'myth'!!  I went to the obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm site, but I don't understand what it is.  Can you educate me?

Regards,
Carol Lester

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Puentes <makas@...>
Sent: Jun 30, 2005 6:44 PM
To: LosRanchos <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ranchos] http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm





Yahoo! Groups Links









________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
<?---- LSpots keywords ?><?---- HM ADS ?>

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.7/34 - Release Date: 6/29/2005


--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.8/37 - Release Date: 7/1/2005

Attachment: Docs found April 2005.doc
Description: MS-Word document

Joseph,
 
A reminder that not all churches in Zacatecas belong to El Arzobisbado de Zacatecas. When we were in Tlachichila and Nochistlan last September they were heavily advertising a conference in Guadalajara for all parishes in El Arzobispado de Guadalajara. I asked them about this and they said that Tlachichila and Nochistlan belong to El Arzobispado de Guadalajara and not Zacatecas even though they are in the state of Zacatecas. These towns are much closer to Guadalajara and at one time this was the state of Jalisco until General Santa Ana decided to punish the political leaders of this region by changing the states' boundaries. A very small portion of Nochistlan lies within the state of Jalisco and it's less than an hour away from Mexticacan, Jalisco and about an hour from Teocaltiche, Yahualica and Jalostitlan Jalisco.
 
Alicia
 
Carol Lester <NanaCarolL@...> wrote:
Hello Joseph:

I was wondering if you have a copy of the Momax, Zacatecas or Los Velas Momax, Zacatecas areas of the mexican phone book?  If so, is there any 'Campos' or 'Alvarez' names you could send me?  I haven't made much progress with any new information for my mexican families.  Especially Alvarez!  I am beginning to think my father's father was a 'myth'!!  I went to the obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm site, but I don't understand what it is.  Can you educate me?

Regards,
Carol Lester

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Puentes <makas@...>
Sent: Jun 30, 2005 6:44 PM
To: LosRanchos <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ranchos] http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm

http://www.obispadozacatecas.org.mx/M7.htm





Yahoo! Groups Links









________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com
<?---- LSpots keywords ?><?---- HM ADS ?>