Please take me off at this time. I am still working on my charts and I an not ready to publish them. I will be contacting you when I am ready.thanks
— Joseph Puentes <makas@…> wrote:
> LAST WARNING. . .
>
> Below is a lit of members who will be unsubscribed
> in 17 days as of
> 4/15/2005 unless I get a direct response before that
> time. If you
> communicate with me we can work something out, but
> without communication
> the end is near.
>
> thanks,
>
> Joseph Puentes
> Owner/Moderator Ranchos Group
>
>
> Joseph Puentes wrote:
>
> > I haven’t heard anything from you all. I’m
> wondering if you have lost
> > interest in the Ranchos group? I would hate to
> remove your membership
> > just over a misunderstanding. I would like to ask
> any of you that are
> > interested in staying in the group to email me
> off-list at
> > makas@… with the reasons you haven’t
> submitted your genealogy.
> > If I haven’t heard anything from you by 4/15/2005
> my hand will have
> > been forced and I willl unsubscribe you from the
> group. Thanks for
> > your past participation.
> >
> > Joseph Puentes
> > Ranchos Owner/Moderator
> >
> > alva_ken@…
> > KMAlva@…
> >
>
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/post?postID=ImCHMFetHpzCNuWusW_QKeHGEqRbYHT0mMIfV7NNAOhOrAp_jb8seC8beHICWb5T_fL9yZkL60A>
> > Cantul@…
> > dansolis2000@…
> >
> > elnativo@…
> > felherii@…
> >
> > Sara_P_Sanders@…
> > tcdennis_mm@…
> > toyserrato@…
> > vato3@…
> > yahoo@…
> > zenthropy@…
> >
>
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/