[ranchos] Meeting in Sacramento

Sign me up . . I actually live in Sacramento . . .I
don't mind doing the logistics . . .just give me a
time and date . . .

— Alicia Carrillo <alliecar@…> wrote:

> Maria,
>
> I would love to meet with you and anyone else in the
> group. I go up there once or twice a month as my
> daughter lives in Roseville, my mom in Citrus
> Heights, my sister in Auburn and my brother in
> Carmichael, all within close proximity of
> Sacaramento.
>
> Thanks for the invite, let me know where and when.
>
> Hasta luego…Alicia Carrillo de San Jose,
> Ca
>
> readysetgo95814 <mcortez3@…> wrote:
> In reading Alicia’s note about meeting in person I
> was reminded of a
> conversation I recently had with my prima Anna.
> There are several of
> us who live in the Sacramento area and we thought it
> would be nice to
> get a group together and meet to exchange ideas and
> share genealogy
> tips and tricks. Any interest out there?
>
> Maria Cortez
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
> Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
> ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
> ---------------------------------
>
>
>

all you guys are so bad! Why don’t we meet in Rougemont instead of
Sacramento!!! I want to go. . .can someone bring a video camera and
send me the tape? Please. . .I want to dance and party with my Ranchos
family.



joseph. . .triste en NC





Irma GomezLucero wrote:

Hi Prima,
    You know I'm game.  I'm also sure the other two cousins that we've gotten together with before would be interested.  Please let me know when and where..
Irma


From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of readysetgo95814
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:33 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Meeting in Sacramento

In reading Alicia's note about meeting in person I was reminded of a
conversation I recently had with my prima Anna.  There are several of
us who live in the Sacramento area and we thought it would be nice to
get a group together and meet to exchange ideas and share genealogy
tips and tricks. Any interest out there?

Maria Cortez




Joseph,

That is why we are having the get together in Salt Lake next year.

Jonathan

--------- Original Message --------
From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
To: "ranchos@yahoogroups.com" <ranchos@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ranchos] Meeting in Sacramento
Date: 10/27/05 02:22

all you guys are so bad! Why don't we meet in Rougemont instead of Sacramento!!! I want to go. . .can someone bring a video camera and send me the tape? Please. . .I want to dance and party with my Ranchos family.

joseph. . .triste en NC


Irma GomezLucero wrote:
Hi Prima,
    You know I'm game.  I'm also sure the other two cousins that we've gotten together with before would be interested.  Please let me know when and where..
Irma


From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of readysetgo95814
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:33 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Meeting in Sacramento

In reading Alicia's note about meeting in person I was reminded of a
conversation I recently had with my prima Anna.  There are several of
us who live in the Sacramento area and we thought it would be nice to
get a group together and meet to exchange ideas and share genealogy
tips and tricks. Any interest out there?

Maria Cortez






SPONSORED LINKS
Aguascalientes Criminal offenses Zacatecas
Zacatecas mexico Zacatecas hotel
Joseph,
 
I too wish that you could be here. I had the privilege of meeting with you, Helyn, Rich and Kitty in August and wish we could be closer to have more face to face meetings. I guess as Jonathan says that is why we are planning to meet in Salt Lake next October but it seems ooh so long to wait. (sigh).
 
I don't have a video camera and I'm hoping someone else in the group will have one.
 
Alicia

Joseph Puentes <makas@...> wrote:
all you guys are so bad! Why don't we meet in Rougemont instead of Sacramento!!! I want to go. . .can someone bring a video camera and send me the tape? Please. . .I want to dance and party with my Ranchos family.

joseph. . .triste en NC


Irma GomezLucero wrote:
Hi Prima,
    You know I'm game.  I'm also sure the other two cousins that we've gotten together with before would be interested.  Please let me know when and where..
Irma


From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of readysetgo95814
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:33 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Meeting in Sacramento

In reading Alicia's note about meeting in person I was reminded of a
conversation I recently had with my prima Anna.  There are several of
us who live in the Sacramento area and we thought it would be nice to
get a group together and meet to exchange ideas and share genealogy
tips and tricks. Any interest out there?

Maria Cortez