[ranchos] New to the group

Welcome to the group Monica!

— Mónica <mony7979@…> wrote:

>
> Hi, Mu name is Monica Medina, i’m mexican currently
> living in
> Montpellier, France.
>
> I’ve started my genealogical research and I have
> roots in Zacatecas,
> this are the names:
>
> Ines de la Rosa Sandoval (my greatgrand mother) was
> daugther of Juan
> de la Rosa and Narcisa Sandoval. They come from
> Fresnillo, Zacatecas
> I haven’t found more information on dates, but I
> keep on researching.
>
> Also, for the family of my mom I know that Ontiveros
> surname comes
> from Zacatecas, but i’m not 100% sure, does anyones
> knows if this is
> true?
>
> Thank you,
> Monica
>
>
>
>


Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

Hi Monica!! Welcome to the group! 
 
Peggy Delgado

Mónica <mony7979@...> wrote:

Hi, Mu name is Monica Medina, i'm mexican currently living in
Montpellier, France.

I've started my genealogical research and I have roots in Zacatecas,
this are the names:

Ines de la Rosa Sandoval (my greatgrand mother) was daugther of Juan
de la Rosa and Narcisa Sandoval. They come from Fresnillo, Zacatecas
I haven't found more information on dates, but I keep on researching.

Also, for the family of my mom I know that Ontiveros surname comes
from Zacatecas, but i'm not 100% sure, does anyones knows if this is
true?

Thank you,
Monica





Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.