[ranchos] ONE LAST TRY

Sylvia, indeed, Los Altos are tall people. I inherited
my height (6' 4") from my ancestors from Los Altos
(Jalisco Highlands). What area in Los Altos is your
family from and what surnames???

Guillermo.

— Sylvia Robles <sylrobles@…> wrote:

>
> I in short am on the "bad girl" list for not yet
> posting my GEDOM
> Data as of yet. I just lost my mother in law and
> have been fighting
> one virus after another including, healing up my
> badly sprained
> ankle. This is my #3 attempt to use this thing
> right! I am descended
> from grandparents from Teocaltihe, Jalisco and
> Pinos, Zacactecas. I
> have travelled to both towns and collected
> substantial data and books
> from region. I have oral tradition of Judio customs
> from Zacatecas
> side whose journey to Merida, Yucatan was from
> Egypt. The family
> owned several cattle ranches, a hacienda in Pinos
> and meat markets
> throughout Jalisco, Aguacalientes and Zacatecas.
> The Los Altos, side
> which are in fact tall, 6 to 6’4" were artisans of
> leather.
>
>
>
>


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

From most recent to extent of my records search: Rodriguez(my maiden name) Velasco, Hernandez and Moran. I will post my Gedom next week. I need to fix some entries my husband did.
 
Y los appellidos de usted?


Sylvia Rodriguez Robles MPA
909-783-2571
I failed to mention the town, Teocaltiche.