[ranchos] PAF Help Needed!!!

Find the .paf file by doing a search for the name. Right click on the file and choose properties. Uncheck "read only".
Luna

Joseph Puentes wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Problem
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:51:57 -0700
From: John Gonzalez <1gnzlz@…>
To: Joseph Puentes <makas@…>

Joseph:


I need some help. Do you know if there is anybody out there who is
using the LDS program: PAF 5.2 who might be able to help me with a
problem?

Here’s the problem: I was trying to make some changes to my Windows
XP program, but the changes didn’t work. I had to reboot my computer
in "Safe Mode" and ran the restore program. Everything started
working again, except for the PAF program.
I can bring it up but it comes up as a "read only" program. I can
view all of my data, I can print it out, but it is not allowing me to
make changes to it or enter new data. I think the computer recovered
the PAF program from the back-up file that was probably "write protected"
I know that there must be a way to fix it, just don’t know how… Any
ideas anybody?
The LDS Family Search Center is closed on Monday, I can’t get any help
from them today.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.
Thank you.
1gnzlz@… <mailto:1gnzlz@…>


Yahoo! Groups Links

* To visit your group on the web, go to:
  <a  rel="nofollow" href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/</a>


* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.