[ranchos] photos

there are many places on the web where you can do this free. Here is a
site I use: http://www.webshots.com/



sign up for the free not the premium account. You would then either
send the link to your photos to the group or put a link to your photos
in the “links” area of the group. Try it I think you’ll like this
service.



here is my site:



http://community.webshots.com/user/joseph27703



joseph



ps: to answer you question directly. Ranchos photo section is full and
we don’t use ranchos2 for photos.



lili pinzon wrote:

where may I create a photo album, ranchos  o ranchos 2? Thank you 
Joseph

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~–>
Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/hcOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


--

thank you Joseph, I`ll try it

Joseph Puentes <makas@...> escribió:
there are many places on the web where you can do this free. Here is a
site I use: http://www.webshots.com/

sign up for the free not the premium account. You would then either send
the link to your photos to the group or put a link to your photos in the
"links" area of the group. Try it I think you'll like this service.

here is my site:

http://community.webshots.com/user/joseph27703

joseph

ps: to answer you question directly. Ranchos photo section is full and
we don't use ranchos2 for photos.

lili pinzon wrote:

>where may I create a photo album, ranchos o ranchos 2? Thank you
>Joseph
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

--





Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí
http://correo.yahoo.es