[ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley

Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your particular areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?

I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just one
slowly that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.

thanks,

Jonathan

ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.

mexicanfhr wrote:


Joseph,

Which batch numbers are you wanting?


Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in Salt
Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.

Thanks,
Jonathan



cool!



I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks



joseph





mexicanfhr wrote:

Joseph,

I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
Mexico. Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico. I
can send whoever would like a copy. I have it, in a PDF format.

Thanks,
Jonathan

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:

Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
    
particular 
  
areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?

I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just one
slowly that “File” in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.

thanks,

Jonathan

ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.

mexicanfhr wrote:

</pre>
<blockquote type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Joseph,

Which batch numbers are you wanting?

Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in Salt
Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

  </pre>
</blockquote>

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Mee too Jonathan,
 
Thanks.....................Alicia

Joseph Puentes <makas@...> wrote:
cool!

I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks

joseph


mexicanfhr wrote:
Joseph,

I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
Mexico. Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico. I
can send whoever would like a copy. I have it, in a PDF format.

Thanks,
Jonathan

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:

Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
    
particular 
  
areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?

I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just one
slowly that “File” in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.

thanks,

Jonathan

ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.

mexicanfhr wrote:

</PRE>
Joseph,

Which batch numbers are you wanting?

Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in Salt
Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

  </PRE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE><PRE wrap=""><!---->

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


Me too, I want a copy please, probably best to send it to my other email which is:

gfuentes@…

thank you

          ~~glo~~

From: Joseph Puentes <makas@…>
Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:46:24 -0500

cool!

I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks

joseph

mexicanfhr wrote:


Joseph,

I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
Mexico. Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico. I
can send whoever would like a copy. I have it, in a PDF format.

Thanks,
Jonathan

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n…> wrote:


Well I don’t want to burden any one person but how about your


particular


areas of research. . .aren’t you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?

I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just one slowly
that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.

thanks,

Jonathan

ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.

mexicanfhr wrote:


Joseph,

Which batch numbers are you wanting?

Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in Salt
Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Yahoo! Groups Links

Wow, I want that, too! 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: sgapodaca [mailto:sgapodaca@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:42 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley

 


Can I have one of those, too, please?

Steve

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "glo Sandoval-Fuentes"
<gloriafuentes@h...> wrote:
> Me too, I want a copy please, probably best to send it to my other
email
> which is:
>
> gfuentes@c...
>
> thank you
>
>
>
>                ~~glo~~
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Joseph Puentes <makas@n...>
> Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal
Berkeley
> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:46:24 -0500
>
> cool!
>
> I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks
>
> joseph
>
>
> mexicanfhr wrote:
>
> >Joseph,
> >
> >I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
> >Mexico.  Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico.  I
> >can send whoever would like a copy.  I have it, in a PDF format.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jonathan
> >
> >--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
> >>
> >>
> >particular
> >
> >>areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?
> >>
> >>I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just
one slowly
> >>that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.
> >>
> >>thanks,
> >>
> >>Jonathan
> >>
> >>ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
> >>
> >>
> >>mexicanfhr wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>Joseph,
> >>>
> >>>Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> >>>
> >>>Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in
Salt
> >>>Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> >>>
> >>>Thanks,
> >>>Jonathan
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >





Me too.

Thank you.

Alberto.
— Peggy Delgado <peggydee@…> wrote:

> Wow, I want that, too!
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sgapodaca [mailto:sgapodaca@…]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:42 AM
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch
> Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley
>
>
> Can I have one of those, too, please?
>
> Steve
>
> — In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "glo
> Sandoval-Fuentes"
> <gloriafuentes@h…> wrote:
> > Me too, I want a copy please, probably best to
> send it to my other
> email
> > which is:
> >
> > gfuentes@c…
> >
> > thank you
> >
> >
> >
> > glo
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > From: Joseph Puentes <makas@n…>
> > Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> > To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch
> Numbers/Digest/Cal
> Berkeley
> > Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:46:24 -0500
> >
> > cool!
> >
> > I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks
> >
> > joseph
> >
> >
> > mexicanfhr wrote:
> >
> > >Joseph,
> > >
> > >I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records
> Index, for all of
> > >Mexico. Which lists about 90% of the batch
> numbers, for Mexico. I
> > >can send whoever would like a copy. I have it,
> in a PDF format.
> > >
> > >Thanks,
> > >Jonathan
> > >
> > >— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes
> <makas@n…> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >>Well I don’t want to burden any one person but
> how about your
> > >>
> > >>
> > >particular
> > >
> > >>areas of research. . .aren’t you doing Mazapil
> and Sombrerete?
> > >>
> > >>I was hoping that if just a few of you all would
> do maybe just
> one slowly
> > >>that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.
> > >>
> > >>thanks,
> > >>
> > >>Jonathan
> > >>
> > >>ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>mexicanfhr wrote:
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>>Joseph,
> > >>>
> > >>>Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> > >>>
> > >>>Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family
> History Library, in
> Salt
> > >>>Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> > >>>
> > >>>Thanks,
> > >>>Jonathan
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> ADVERTISEMENT
>
>
>
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129iq50d8/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=g
>
roups/S=1705043745:HM/EXP=1108575831/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12kso4dcn/*http://clk
>
.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108489431917858>
>
>
> _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> * To visit your group on the web, go to:
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/
>
> * To unsubscribe from this group, send an
> email to:
> ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
<mailto:ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>
>
> * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>


Do you Yahoo!?
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

May I also be included on the list of batch numbers.     GRACIAS!!!

Peggy Delgado <peggydee@...> wrote:

Wow, I want that, too!  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

 

-----Original Message-----
From: sgapodaca [mailto:sgapodaca@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:42 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley

 


Can I have one of those, too, please?

Steve

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "glo Sandoval-Fuentes"
<gloriafuentes@h...> wrote:
> Me too, I want a copy please, probably best to send it to my other
email
> which is:
>
> gfuentes@c...
>
> thank you
>
>
>
>                ~~glo~~
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Joseph Puentes <makas@n...>
> Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal
Berkeley
> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:46:24 -0500
>
> cool!
>
> I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks
>
> joseph
>
>
> mexicanfhr wrote:
>
> >Joseph,
> >
> >I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
> >Mexico.  Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico.  I
> >can send whoever would like a copy.  I have it, in a PDF format.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jonathan
> >
> >--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
> >>
> >>
> >particular
> >
> >>areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?
> >>
> >>I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just
one slowly
> >>that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.
> >>
> >>thanks,
> >>
> >>Jonathan
> >>
> >>ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
> >>
> >>
> >>mexicanfhr wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>Joseph,
> >>>
> >>>Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> >>>
> >>>Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in
Salt
> >>>Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> >>>
> >>>Thanks,
> >>>Jonathan
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >






If you don't mind I sure would like a copy of that information.
Thank You
Louisa
 


Yolanda Bobby Perez <windrocklili@...> wrote:
May I also be included on the list of batch numbers.     GRACIAS!!!

Peggy Delgado <peggydee@...> wrote:

Wow, I want that, too!  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

 

-----Original Message-----
From: sgapodaca [mailto:sgapodaca@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:42 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley

 


Can I have one of those, too, please?

Steve

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "glo Sandoval-Fuentes"
<gloriafuentes@h...> wrote:
> Me too, I want a copy please, probably best to send it to my other
email
> which is:
>
> gfuentes@c...
>
> thank you
>
>
>
>                ~~glo~~
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Joseph Puentes <makas@n...>
> Reply-To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal
Berkeley
> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:46:24 -0500
>
> cool!
>
> I definitely want a copy. . .wow, thanks
>
> joseph
>
>
> mexicanfhr wrote:
>
> >Joseph,
> >
> >I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
> >Mexico.  Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico.  I
> >can send whoever would like a copy.  I have it, in a PDF format.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jonathan
> >
> >--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >>Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
> >>
> >>
> >particular
> >
> >>areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?
> >>
> >>I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just
one slowly
> >>that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.
> >>
> >>thanks,
> >>
> >>Jonathan
> >>
> >>ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
> >>
> >>
> >>mexicanfhr wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>>Joseph,
> >>>
> >>>Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> >>>
> >>>Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in
Salt
> >>>Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> >>>
> >>>Thanks,
> >>>Jonathan
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >








Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search presents - Jib Jab's 'Second Term'

Jonathan,
 
When you have time, I would like to have a copy also.
 
Thanks,
Ken Alva
kmalva@...
Hi Jonathan!  I'm another soul asking to be added to the request list. 
 
Thanks,
 
Rosalinda
lareina2@...com.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mexicanfhr
Sent: Feb 14, 2005 3:48 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: A Call For Batch Numbers/Digest/Cal Berkeley


Joseph,

I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index, for all of
Mexico.  Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers, for Mexico.  I
can send whoever would like a copy.  I have it, in a PDF format.

Thanks,
Jonathan

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes <makas@n...> wrote:
> Well I don't want to burden any one person but how about your
particular
> areas of research. . .aren't you doing Mazapil and Sombrerete?
>
> I was hoping that if just a few of you all would do maybe just one
> slowly that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill in.
>
> thanks,
>
> Jonathan
>
> ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
>
>
> mexicanfhr wrote:
>
> >Joseph,
> >
> >Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> >
> >Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family History Library, in Salt
> >Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Jonathan
> > 
> >




Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENT
document.write('');


Yahoo! Groups Links

I'd like to have a copy. Gracias.

Guillermo Valdez

— mexicanfhr <jonathan@…> wrote:

>
> Joseph,
>
> I have copies of the Parish and Vital Records Index,
> for all of
> Mexico. Which lists about 90% of the batch numbers,
> for Mexico. I
> can send whoever would like a copy. I have it, in a
> PDF format.
>
> Thanks,
> Jonathan
>
> — In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Puentes
> <makas@n…> wrote:
> > Well I don’t want to burden any one person but how
> about your
> particular
> > areas of research. . .aren’t you doing Mazapil and
> Sombrerete?
> >
> > I was hoping that if just a few of you all would
> do maybe just one
> > slowly that "File" in Ranchos2 would start to fill
> in.
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Jonathan
> >
> > ps: and thanks for the kind offer to the group.
> >
> >
> > mexicanfhr wrote:
> >
> > >Joseph,
> > >
> > >Which batch numbers are you wanting?
> > >
> > >Also, if anyone needs a lookup at the Family
> History Library, in Salt
> > >Lake, I usually am there once or twice a month.
> > >
> > >Thanks,
> > >Jonathan
> > >
> > >
>
>
>
>


Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250