[ranchos] Re: One Technique: Parent Search

Mary,
I am interested in helping you read the documents you speak of.  Can you scan 
one or two documents and send as an attachment.  I will be happy to help.

Mira

The problem is, I don't have a sccaner.  Sorry,  I wish I did. Many people are asking me to
send them in a sccaner.
Thanks any way

Mary

AGACorpus@… wrote:

> Mary,
> I am interested in helping you read the documents you speak of. Can you scan
> one or two documents and send as an attachment. I will be happy to help.
>
> Mira
>
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


snail mail or finding someone else with a scanner will have to do. . .but I work for the Postal Service and sending it that way would help keep me employed and help this list continue. . .8^)

joseph

Mary Gervassi wrote:
The problem is, I don't have a sccaner.  Sorry,  I wish I did. Many people are asking me to
send them in a sccaner.
Thanks any way

Mary

AGACorpus@… wrote:

Mary,
I am interested in helping you read the documents you speak of.  Can you scan
one or two documents and send as an attachment.  I will be happy to help.

Mira

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~–>
FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/IHzolB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/