[ranchos] Re: Suarez del Real from Spain.

Victor--
 
Yes, the records are at the familysearch website.  I looked up many of the records so I could trace back to Juan Martin.  Juan married two times, and his second marriage took place in Colotlan, and that is the record that notes his birthplace as Reinos de Castilla.  The record did not include his parents' names, since he was a widower, and the priest simply included Juan's first wife's name, Lorensa Madera.  When I was working on the Suares del Real family, I kept track of those people with the same last name, hoping to connect them to my branch.  I haven't looked at my notes (I have a huge pile) in some time, but I'm sure I tried to connect Pedro to the Pedro I noted, but more than likely I moved on without searching thoroughly.  When (?) I have a chance, I'll try to go to the FHC to have a look at some films.  I believe I have a list of the indefinite films I have at the FHC in the rancho group's files or it's in ranchos2.  I'll check later to see if I have the necessary films.
 
I have a strong feeling about this, however, and so far, when I have a strong feeling, it turns out to be the way I suspected it would all along.  Let's just hope we can find Pedro's marriage record.  Pedro probably was married in Colotlan, or maybe even in Monte Escobedo.  I'll try to work on this soon.
 
Rosalinda 


-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Villarreal
Sent: Feb 4, 2005 12:28 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Re: Suarez del Real from Spain.


Rosalinda,

Thank you so much for your information about Juan Martin Suares del
Real. 

The data I have about Pedro José Suares del Real (possible gradson of
Juan Martin)is derived only from the marriage record of José Diego
Cayetano (my 3rd great grandfather). 

This is so interesting!  Are those records on your email contained in
the FamilySearch databases?

I'm going to take a real close look at each record and then I'll get
back to you.

Thanks again!

Victor





Yahoo! Groups Links

Victor--
 
Thanks for the children-- I actually have Tomas, but I didn't have Maria Eufemia.  There are several more children whom I have as well.
 
Rosalinda
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 2/4/2005 1:14:10 PM
Subject: [ranchos] Re: Suarez del Real from Spain.


Rosalinda,

I found two more children of Antonio de Real (son of Juan Martin) 
which are not listed in the email you sent me.  Are you aware of them?

Well, here they are.  Thanks for all your help.

THOMAS ANASTACIO REAL RODRIGUES 
Event(s):
Birth: 
Christening:  28 DEC 1752   San Luis, Colotlan, Jalisco, Mexico
Death: 
Burial: 
Parents:
  Father:  ANTONIO DEL REAL  Family
  Mother:  RUPHINA RODRIGUES    
Messages:
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the
record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by
the birth or christening date. 
Source Information:
Batch No.:  Dates:  Source Call No.:  Type:  Printout Call No.: 
Type: 
C602862  1744 - 1755  0443672   Film  NONE 
--------------------------------------------------
MARIA EUFEMIA REAL RODRIGUES 
Event(s):
Birth: 
Christening:  27 APR 1755   San Luis, Colotlan, Jalisco, Mexico
Death: 
Burial: 
Parents:
  Father:  ANTONIO DEL REAL  Family
  Mother:  RUPHINA RODRIGUES    
Messages:
Extracted birth or christening record for the locality listed in the
record. The source records are usually arranged chronologically by
the birth or christening date. 
Source Information:
Batch No.:  Dates:  Source Call No.:  Type:  Printout Call No.: 
Type: 
C602862  1744 - 1755  0443672   Film  NONE