|
When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History
major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis
with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them.
I do not mind. ================================================================
Steven, I would like a copy of your thesis.
Also, I did not receive the Power Point presentation. Can you send
it?
Thank you Arturo Garza
|
|
Hi Arturo,
I, too, would like a copy of your theisis. Thanks a bunch.
George Luna
|
|
Hi Steven,
I, too, would like a copy of your theisis. Thanks a bunch. George Luna
|
|
Steven, I too would like a copy of your thesis, and the power-point presentation.
Thanks, Jonathan Walker
Experienced Hispanic and Mexican family history researcher: www.mexicanfhr.com or jonathan@mexicanfhr.com
From:
Pacorro73@... [mailto:Pacorro73@...]
Dear Ranchos,
When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.
Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.
If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.
Cordially, Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
|
Pacorro73@... wrote:
Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Yolanda Bobby Perez <windrocklili@...> wrote:
Steve, it sounds like you must have poured your heart into your thesis, I would love to read and learn about the Cristeros, please send me a copy of your work. Yolanda
Pacorro73@... wrote:Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page
Yolanda Bobby Perez <windrocklili@...> wrote:
Steve, it sounds like you must have poured your heart into your thesis, I would love to read and learn about the Cristeros, please send me a copy of your work. Yolanda
Pacorro73@... wrote:Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Yahoo! Messenger
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.
Pacorro73@... wrote:
Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Yahoo! Messenger
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.
felipe hermosillo <felherii@...> wrote:
Hi Steven,I didn't receive the power point presentation but I'm very interested in having a copy. I don't know know how big the file is but that could be the reason. I definitely would like to have a copy. How big is the file?. If it is too big, perhaps you zip it or could you put it on CD and mail it? I'm also interested in having a copy of your thesis.I've always been interested in La Revolucion Cristera. You see, I'm from San Juan de los Lagos, Jalisco, and Los Altos de Jalisco was where many if not the most important battles took place. My father was just small boy during that war and when I was young growing up in Mexico, he always used to talk to us about how his father yelled at the soldiers "Viva Cristo Rey" when the soldiers were coming into town and my grandmother used to get all scared. My mother also talks about how during "La Concentracion" (this is the time during La Revolucion Cristera when all young adults and men were required to report to the authorities so the government would have control over its enemies, Los Cristeros) her father was taken away by the soldiers and put in a quartel so the government would have control of any potential enemy. During this time the soldiers took over churches and destroyed many of the records. This is one of the reasons is difficult to find church records in many parts of Los Altos de Jalisco.A few years back my father opened a little Museo de La Revolucion Cristera right in the center of town in San Juan de los Lagos.Anyway, I would love to have copies of both of your documents.if possibleRegards,Felipe Hermosillo
Pacorro73@... wrote:Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Yahoo! Messenger
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.
Yahoo! Messenger
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.
From: felipe hermosillo [mailto:felherii@...]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 5:35 PM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ranchos] The Cristero Rebellion
Pacorro73@... wrote:
Dear Ranchos,When I completed my Bachelor of Arts degree in 2001, I did my History major thesis on the Cristero Rebellion. I have the actual 30 page thesis with bibliography. If anyone is interested, I can email it to them. I do not mind.Two years later, in May 2003, I prepared a Powerpoint presentation which I am now transmitting. Hopefully, it'll inform and educate everyone as to what the Cristiada was, and who much it affected Mexico.If there are any more questions, comments, or concerns regarding this topic, please let me know. I would be quite interested in reading these.Cordially,Steven Francisco Hernandez-Lopez
Yahoo! Messenger
Show us what our next emoticon should look like. Join the fun.