[ranchos] Tlaltenango Census

I have not checked my email in a very long time, but this email caught my
eye right away.  Lorenzo de Miramontes is my ancestor so I am interested if
it mentions any of his immediate family, as well as the family of his
brothers, sisters, and/or his parents and other children.  

How would you send such a document? Would it be a computer file or the
actual copy of the original manuscript? I will pay you good moneyyou?re
your trouble. Please send it to my email address:

PacoHernandez73@…

I now use this address way more than my aol.com account. Today when I
logged on I had 427 email messages. I’m not kidding.

If you require my snail mail address then I will make that available to you
if necessary. I am very interested.

Sincerely,
Steven F. Hernández

-----Original Message-----
From: ranchos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Arturo Ramos
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 11:43 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Tlaltenango Census

If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and email to whomever
would like it. There is not much in terms of names… only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and economic
information in it. The names that are mentioned include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa

Yahoo! Groups Links

Please, please, can you email the Tlaltenango census to me? 
 
Esperanza Villarreal Luna
Hi Arturo,
I, too, would like a copy of the .pdf.
George
luna@...

Arturo Ramos wrote:

If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and email to whomever
would like it. There is not much in terms of names… only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and economic
information in it. The names that are mentioned include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa

Yahoo! Groups Links



I'd like a copy ....
email to :
peggydee@...
 
Thanks a bunch!
Peggy
-----Original Message-----
From: ranchos@...om [mailto:ranchos@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Arturo Ramos
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 10:43 AM
To: ranchos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ranchos] Tlaltenango Census

If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and email to whomever
would like it.  There is not much in terms of names... only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and economic
information in it.  The names that are mentioned include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa





HOLA ARTURO,
 
PLEASE INCLUDE ME ON YOUR LIST.  WOW, WHAT A GREAT FIND!!!  
GRACIAS  
YOLANDA MEDINA PEREZ

Arturo Ramos <arturo.ramos2@...> wrote:
If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and email to whomever
would like it.  There is not much in terms of names... only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and economic
information in it.  The names that are mentioned include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa





Arturo,
 
 
        When you have a chance can you please email this census too me.
 
 
 
Thanks
 
Arturo Romero.

Arturo Ramos <arturo.ramos2@...> wrote:
If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and email to whomever
would like it.  There is not much in terms of names... only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and economic
information in it.  The names that are mentioned include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa







Arturo Romero
Please send me a copy of the Tlaltenango.

Thanks!!!

— Arturo Ramos <arturo.ramos2@…> wrote:


If anybody is interested, I copied the transcription
of a 1650
Tlaltenango census this weekend that I can PDF and
email to whomever
would like it. There is not much in terms of names…
only the
owners of the "estancias" are mentioned along with the
number of
people that inhabit each of the "estancias" but there
is some
interesting geographic, demographic, ethnographic and
economic
information in it. The names that are mentioned
include:

Antonio de Castro
Lorenzo de Miramontes
Tomasina de Haro
Hernando Lamas
Martin Gonzalez
Juan de Miramontes
Domingo de Lamas
Martin Tello de Orozaco
Martin Lopez
(los) Melendes
Francisco de Luna
Pedro de Solis
Antonio de Rivera
Luis Felix Delgado
Mencia (la vuida mulata libre)
Pedro Garcia de Morones
Pedro Lopez
Tomas Gonzalez
Bernave Sanchez
Antonio Miramontes
Francisco Bohorques
Diego Gregorio
Isabel Ruiz
Cristobal Cabral
Critobal Garcia Roldan
Felipe Diaz de Santiago
Nicolas de Haro
Tomas Vela
Martin Gonzalez
Lorenzo de Miramontes
(los) Munoces (Munoz)
Juan Figueroa

  SPONSORED LINKS  

Aguascalientes
Criminal offenses
Zacatecas
Zacatecas mexico
Zacatecas hotel
Fiesta americana aguascalientes


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group &quot;ranchos&quot; on the web.

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

Terms of Service.