On Nov 2, 2005, at 7:13 PM, Joseph Puentes wrote:
thanks Carol, Marge, Helyn, and Maria for volunteering. I'll eventually get your files moved over, but if you all feel energetic you could move them yourself, otherwise I'll do it. If you do take a try at it keep the same format as is found: your name (email address), locations being researched, etc.
thanks,
joseph
Carol Turner wrote:
It's fine with me too.
Carol
--- Margarita Vallazza <TeaCozyGran@...> wrote:
Jofes, whatever you deem best. You're the boss!
Marge V.:) I need to
redo mine anyway, I think.:)
On Nov 2, 2005, at 2:44 PM, Joseph Puentes wrote:
Is there anyone in the Ranchos1 files area thatwould be willing to
letemail to:
me move your files to the Ranchos2 files area?
thanks,
joseph
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
â–ª Â Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.
Â
â–ª Â To unsubscribe from this group, send an
 ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.comthe Yahoo! Terms of
Â
â–ª Â Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
Service.
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/hcOolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ranchos/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
▪ Visit your group "ranchos" on the web.
▪ To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ranchos-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
▪ Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.