Research Groups for other states

Does anyone know of a group similar to "ranchos" for the state of 
Chihuahua? I have many ancestors from Santa Rosalia,Camargo and need 
some guidance and contacts.   

Yoli Medina Perez
El Paso, Tx.

--- In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "Yolanda Medina-Perez"
<windrocklili@s...> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a group similar to "ranchos" for the state of 
> Chihuahua? I have many ancestors from Santa Rosalia,Camargo and need 
> some guidance and contacts.   
> 
> Yoli Medina Perez
> El Paso, Tx.

May I make the suggestion of the Mexican FHR group
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mexicanfhr/). It is a group that I
started about a year ago, to cover all of Mexico. There are only 9
members at the moment. And any one is welcome, to join. Recently, I
took on a client, who has ancestry, from Santa Rosalia & Carmargo. So
if there are questions, ask them. And I will see if I can find an answer.

Thanks,
Jonathan