San Jose De Llanetes

Looking for San Jose de Llanetes information.  I know that they were 
owned my the Miranda family.  There was also San Miguel de Los 
Puertos.  These are 2 haciendas owned my the Miranda family that my 
family comes from...  Some of the names in my lineage are Ybarra, 
Barrios, Martinez, Magallanes, Rivera, Hernandez, Pinzon.  Any help 
would be appreciated...

go to: http://biblio2.colmex.mx/bibdig/dicc_cubas/base3.htm [also
found in the links area] and under "Llanetas" it says that its a
Hacienda close to "Valparaiso partido del Fresnillo"

go and check it out there are a lot of entries for San Jose and others
but i didn’t see Llnetes specifically. Also I did see a San Miguel del
Puerto but it in Oaxaca.

have a look,

joseph

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "javier_m_barrios"
<javier_m_barrios@y…> wrote:
>
> Looking for San Jose de Llanetes information. I know that they were
> owned my the Miranda family. There was also San Miguel de Los
> Puertos. These are 2 haciendas owned my the Miranda family that my
> family comes from… Some of the names in my lineage are Ybarra,
> Barrios, Martinez, Magallanes, Rivera, Hernandez, Pinzon. Any help
> would be appreciated…