SEVILLA/APODACA/OCAMPO

I woul like to share any information that any one of you would have on 
the following last names Sevilla from my Father side. Apodaca from my 
Mother. Ocampo from my maternal Grandmother.
My ancestor come from the Santa Catarina/Zacoalco Jalisco areas. My 
Father's name was Jose Paz Sevilla, son of Paulino Sevilla and Sixta 
Morgutia. My Mother's name was Maria Apodaca doughter of Jose Apodaca 
and Florencia Ocampo. My Maternal Grandmother was born in 
Bellavista/Ocotlan de Juarez Jalisco a small town just South of Santa 
Catarina.

Thanks to a cousin that I found via the Zacoalco web page I was able to
obtain much information on the APODACA last name..the Sevilla is the
one that I have little or no information. Any information please..

My mothers side of the family is all Ocampo but are from El Remolino, 
Zacatecas. I know that she has aunts and uncles, sibilings of my 
grandfather who are Ocampos, who lived and some who are living in 
different parts of Jalisco. Is there any other names you have with the 
Ocampo last name??

Vanessa Sandoval

— In ranchos@yahoogroups.com, "xxxevilla33" <xxxevilla33@y…> wrote:
>
> I woul like to share any information that any one of you would have
on
> the following last names Sevilla from my Father side. Apodaca from my
> Mother. Ocampo from my maternal Grandmother.
> My ancestor come from the Santa Catarina/Zacoalco Jalisco areas. My
> Father’s name was Jose Paz Sevilla, son of Paulino Sevilla and Sixta
> Morgutia. My Mother’s name was Maria Apodaca doughter of Jose Apodaca
> and Florencia Ocampo. My Maternal Grandmother was born in
> Bellavista/Ocotlan de Juarez Jalisco a small town just South of Santa
> Catarina.
>
> Thanks to a cousin that I found via the Zacoalco web page I was able
to
> obtain much information on the APODACA last name..the Sevilla is the
> one that I have little or no information. Any information please..