Hi Joseph:
I has receipt the same message too. This is only after of the familysearch web site actualization, before to that, I did can see all fine. I hope that after actual November, as had was announced, this problem will do solved. I has receipt also a message that say me that if I want to see the printable version of the microfilm list, I going to that link and I has saw the referenced microfilms. When I did the same problem that you saw, I do click in the repository place once time more (church records, or civil registry, blue letters), and I see that microfilm list normally.
Success!
JRGL.
Mexico City.
Joseph Puentes wrote:
Joseph Puentes wrote:
[when I opened this page the message at the top said there are no films
for this]. . .does anyone know why this would say there are no films for
this area when the description says there are?:
Title Registros civiles del municipio de San Crist?bal de la Barranca,
Jalisco, 1870-1980
Authors San Crist?bal de la Barranca (Jalisco). Registro Civil
(Main Author)
Notes Microfilme de manuscritos en el Archivo del Registro Civil del
Estado de Jalisco.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Algunos de los libros incluyen ?ndice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Civil registers of births, marriages, and deaths from the municipality
of San Crist?bal de la Barranca, Jalisco, Mexico.
Subjects Mexico, Jalisco, San Crist?bal de la Barranca - Civil
registration
Format Manuscript (On Film)
Language Spanish
Publication Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmados por la Sociedad Geneal?gica
de Utah, 1956-2000
Physical en 70 carretes de microfilme ; 35 mm.
For a printable version of this record click here
then click your browser's Print button.
© 2002 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.
joseph
Do You Yahoo!? La mejor conexión a Internet y 2GB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes. http://net.yahoo.com.mx