Travel to Mexico

<<<<<Message: 6
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mary Allen <mary.allen3770@…>
<<<<Subject: Re: Answer to Mary Garana Allen

<<<Joseph!! I’m on a roll. From Mexico City I am flying to
Guanajuato. I found <<<<another "cousin", 72 years old, who promises
photos and a lot more information.

Hi Mary! May I suggest you take a Spanish/English dictionary when you
travel to Mexico. My friend Mickey Garcia and I go to Mexico quite a
bit and, believe me, there have been times that I wished I had carried
mine with me. It can be a small, light-weight one but anything is a
big help when you are talking to someone and cannot get your point
across! :slight_smile: Good luck on your travels and I hope you find a wealth of
information!
Josie in San Antonio, TX

begin:vcard
n:Trevino-Trevino;Josie
fn:Josie Trevino Trevino
version:2.1
email;internet:josiett3@…
end:vcard

It would be very cool if members of the group were interested in 
travelling to Mex. to visit some of these areas and get more 
information. I wanted to go very badly last year, but found that I 
would have to go it alone.  Is there anyone else out there who is in 
this situation?